How To Start A Clothing Line
Find out more on how Outsource I.D. can bring your concept from a ‘great idea’ to an actual marketable product that you can touch and feel!
Let's Start Your
Starting a Clothing Line
You’ve come up with an incredible concept and have decided Starting a Clothing Line of your own is the way to go. Congratulations!
Outsource I.D. is by far one of the best Private Label Clothing Manufacturers. Our expert team at Outsource I.D. will walk you through the entire process from start to finish. We will deliver a finished production ready prototype sample to you on a timely basis that will get your project off to an amazing start!
TOP THREE FACTORS TO ENSURE SUCCESS, IN STARTING YOUR OWN CLOTHING LINE:
- FUNDING: Today’s customer’s expect to receive their products within 48hours from the time they place their order. That means you need to have the inventory on hand in order to fulfil those orders, otherwise you have zero chance of success. To execute that you need to have the proper cash flow available to purchase the right amount of inventory and still have funds available to for working capital.
- GREAT PRODUCT: As professional clothing manufacturer’s we will provide you with the best quality fabrics and work to make your designs, commercial ready for optimal sales success.
- POWERFUL MARKETING/BRANDING: In order to move your products and begin to develop brand awareness, an aggressive marketing strategy campaign must be put in place.
HOW OUTSOURCE I.D. CAN HELP YOU GET STARTED:
- We offer a professional review of your current artwork/design or reference samples.
- A free consultation session, to provide recommendations on fabric selection, construction, use of trims, logo placements etc and other relevant suggestions related to the development of the brand and the production process.
- As required (fee based) we will provide/ develop artwork/tech packs of your products, which act as a ‘blueprint’ for the factory to ensure accurate production of the products.
- We will source the best fabrics and trims relevant to your product
- Selection of most qualified and equipped factory to produce the prototype sample
- One prototype sample in ‘available’ fabric/color (additional cost for surplus samples) for your review and approval.
- Ensure that ALL of your comments/changes are transmitted to the factory and if necessary submit a 2nd revised prototype sample in preparation for bulk production.
- Work with your team from start to finish to ensure the bulk products are of the highest quality and delivered to your door on a timely basis.
- Outsource I.D. team availability for all questions or suggestions.